If you want to be Super Mom all ya gotta do is whip up a couple lunches a week that are fun and creative. Shaped sandwiches, food on a stick, pretty napkins, stickers, etc… Create themed lunches that your kiddos will love by grabbing some of these 11 items that will help you be the cool mom of the cafeteria this year. Whether your kid loves nature, video games, or is learning their ABC’s you can find some fun gear here to help you get it done!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. This means I may receive a small commission if you purchase anything through these links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
11 Fun and Creative Lunch Items
1. Meal Prep Containers– These 7 prep containers not only give you 3 divided areas for making fun lunches but you can make a week worth of lunches at one time, grab one in the morning and toss it into the lunchbox with an ice pack.
2. Sandwich Cutters– You can turn any boring sandwich into a fun themed treat by using a sandwich cutter to transform it.
3. Bento Picks- Picks are a fun way for kids to pick up cheese chunks, fruit bits, or small pieces of sandwich and who can resist these sweet pups and kittens?
4. Fun Ice Packs- Keep multiple ice packs on hand so if they are lost or someone forgets to put yesterday’s the freezer you always have one at the ready.
5. Bento Book- I have to admit sometimes I need a little help in the creativity department and keeping a book of ideas on hand means you won’t run short on fun lunches for your kiddos.
6. Muffin Cups- These bright and multi-functional muffin cups can be used for… well muffins or as a divider in the lunchbox.
7. Lunch Notes- Sweet and colorful notes can help encourage a kid that might be having a rough day, stressed from a test, or just because. Keep these on hand when you don’t have time to write one up yourself.
8. Veggie Cutters- Use these for bite sized sandwiches, making cucumber, melon, and apples fun.
9. Bento Box- If you really want the true bento experience grab one of these bento boxes with the little individual compartments. Easy to open, easy to wash it is a great way to make fruit, crackers, cheese, pretzels, and other food stand out.
10. Fun Bites- I love this cutter for quick bite sized sandwiches, quesadillas, or pancakes. It comes in multiple colors and is easy to use.
11. Reusable Napkins- Much sturdier than paper and kinder to the environment cloth napkins are a great colorful addition to kids themed lunchboxes.
Try some of these fun and creative lunch ideas with your kids and see how they enjoy their food choices!