We love the taste of cookie dough, cheesecake, and all things chocolate chip. So this fast and easy recipe was a delicious afternoon reward for a good long day of homeschooling. This Cookie Dough Cheesecake Dip is so yummy with graham crackers or Teddy Grahams to dip, or any other cookie/cracker combination.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Dip
Grab the kids, put on some aprons, and stir these ingredients together to make a fast and easy dessert. You’ll ALL love this one!
8oz block softened cream cheese
1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 cup powdered sugar
4 teaspoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese and butter together until creamy (must use softened cream cheese and butter)
2. Then mix in your vanilla extract.
3. Now mix in your powdered sugar and brown sugar until combined.
4. Fold in your chocolate chips.
5. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
Satisfy your kids’ sweet tooth with this Cookie Dough Cheesecake Dip! Let me know if you liked it too, by leaving a comment below.