Each season is beautiful in its own way and it’s up to you to teach your children this. This fall I plan on making some fun leaf crafts with my kids because I think leaves are probably the most spectacular show of nature during autumn.
The way their colors change as they die is simply spectacular and kids will always love colorful things. Here are some of my favorite leaf crafts for kids I came across while scouting the web. I hope they will give you some inspiration when you’re planning fall activities for your children and they’re going to have a lot of fun making them!
What leaf crafts have you done with your kids, and which are your favorite from today’s roundup?
- Leaf Critters from tinkerlab.com
- Christmas Leaf Painting from thecrafttrain.com
- DIY Air Dry Polymer Clay & Fall Leaf Imprints Kids Craft from happinessishomemade.net
- Leaf Chalk Art from coffeecupsandcrayons.com
- Fun Fall Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Leaf Lei from icanteachmychild.com
- DIY Leaf Luminaries from kidscraftroom.com
- Easy Marbled Fall Leaves from iheartartsncrafts.com
- Sewn Fall Leaves from hellobee.com
- Watercolor Fall Leaf Wreath from happinessishomemade.net
- Recycled Autumn Leaf Mobile from theimaginationtree.com
- Hanging Leaves On A Tree from momshavequestionstoo.com
- Leaf Mosaic Dreamcatcher from thecrafttrain.com
- Gorgeous Accordion Fold Fall Paper Leaf Banner from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Popsicle Stick Fox from gluedtomycraftsblog.com
- Autumn Leaf Monsters from craftykidsathome.com
- Painting Leaves from simplefunforkids.com
- Easy Leaf Printing from picklebums.com
- Painted Leaf Monsters from messylittlemonster.com
- Fall Leaves Art from rhythmsofplay.com