This fast and easy recipe is so colorful and fun that your kids will love it! They can even do this almost completely by themselves too! Got some kids wanting to create something in the kitchen? Then this Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops is the recipe for you!
Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops
Let the kids have a blast with this one! It’s so easy, and kids love sprinkles, right? This recipe is a delightful way to spend time with your kids in the kitchen and doesn’t require heating up the oven.
- regular sized ice cream sandwiches
- lollipop or cookie sticks
- cookie sheet
- wax paper
- sharp knife
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Take one ice cream sandwich out of the freezer at a time. Unwrap the ice cream sandwich and with a sharp knife, cut the sandwich into 3 equal pieces.
3. Dip each side of each piece of the ice cream sandwich into the sprinkles until generously coated. You may have to dip each side multiple times or use a spoon to pour them onto each side and pat down.
4. Push a lollipop stick into the short end of each mini ice cream sandwich. Place the finished pop on the cookie sheet.
5. Take another regular size ice cream sandwich from the freezer and repeat the process.
6. You’ll want to work quickly so that you can get the finished pops into the freezer or you may want to place them in the freezer after you make 3 pops from one regular size sandwich.
7. Freeze for at least an hour before serving. Serve immediately from the freezer.
These special desserts will be a summertime favorite, and the kids will request them often! Create these mini ice cream sandwich pops with your children, and watch them gobble down this treat with delight!