Veteran’s Day is coming up, which means I’ve been looking for a fun recipe to try out. I found these Patriotic Fruit-Filled Rollups, and just had to share them with you! They’re great for the upcoming holiday, but I might even use these for Memorial Day and/or Independence Day too! Take a look, give them a try, and you’ll see what I mean – they’re awesome!
Patriotic Fruit Filled Roll Ups
These are so simple to make, with ingredients that you can pick up in a quick trip to your regular grocery store.
- 2 Cans Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tsp. Water
- Optional: Colored Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lay out the crescent rolls and place a heaping spoonful of pie filling into each one.
3. Start at the wider end, and roll the crescent up and place on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown and let cool.
5. In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar and water and drizzle over the crescent rolls. Optional step: sprinkle with colored sugar.
6. Enjoy these fun patriotic treats!
Next time you’re heading to a patriotic event and need to bring something fun and festive, make up a batch of these Patriotic Fruit-Filled Rollups to share!