Got a little fan of unicorns and all things fancy and sweet? Take a Twinkie, some candy, and sprinkles, and create something magical today! Your child will love making these with you, and enjoy eating them when they’re finished.
Unicorn Horns on a Stick Recipe
Grab the following supplies and ingredients, and create your own edible unicorn horn.
Supplies and Ingredients:
12oz bag White candy melts
1/2 cup pink, yellow, and purple candy melts
Colorful star, sugar, and ball sprinkles
Pink paper straws
1. Heat 2 cups of white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Skewer your Twinkies onto a paper straw and dip your Twinkies into the melted chocolate, let any excess chocolate drop off, and place into a piece of parchment paper.
3. In 3 separate microwave safe bowls, heat 1/2 cup of your pink, yellow, and purple candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
4. Pour your colored melted chocolate into decorating bags and cut a small tip off the end.
5. Use the decorating bags to drizzle the colored chocolate over the white chocolate covered Twinkies.
6. Immediately top with colorful sprinkles of choice.
7. Let harden and enjoy!
This unicorn horn recipe creation would go great with a fun unit centered around magical creatures, prince/princess, imaginative play, castles, or a fiction storybook. Enjoy it today!