Ready to start First Grade with your child? It can all be so overwhelming, am I right?
Don’t worry! The Relaxed Homeschool has your back!
I’ve created this First Grade Curriculum with busy homeschooling parents like you in mind. Life can get so busy and it’s hard to stick to a homeschooling schedule and routine.
With this curriculum, everything is planned out for you and ready to go! It is a DONE-FOR-YOU CURRICULUM…ABSOLUTELY NO PLANNING!
We’ve taken the guesswork out and all you have to do is print and go! It’s just that easy!
This curriculum covers:
* Vowels and Nouns
* Parts of a Story
* Sight Words and Reading Skills
* Reading Comprehension Skills
* Capitalization and Punctuation
* Digraphs and Blends
* Main Topics and Supporting Topics
* Word Families
* Main Ideas and Supportive Ideas
* Fiction vs Non-Fiction
* Context Clues
* Contractions and Compound Words
* Suffix and Prefix
* Root Words
* Ordinal Numbers
* Telling Time
* Addition and Subtraction
* Graphing Skills
* Greater Than or Less Than
* Cumulative Property and Associated Property
* Place Value
* Community Helpers and Career Options
* Mapping Skills
* Forms of Energy
* Land Forms
* Earth Layers and Environment
* Water Sources and Water Cycle
* Clouds and Weather
* Day and Night Cycles
* Living Versus Non-Living
* Rock Types and Volcanos
* Space (planets, sun, and galaxies)
* and much more!
*** This is a neutral curriculum, no religion is mentioned. Digital file only.
– I’ve found this curriculum to be thorough and just what we needed for homeschool. With the way this is put together, we will only supplement with technology for game time and to build upon. Everything is included for what my kiddo should be learning for her age. I’ve already added the Kindergarten one to my wishlist for my youngest. My daughter looked over some of the worksheets and was happy. We start homeschool on the 16th. We are ready to go. Thank you. – Taneisha
– I am using this with my 1st grade son and my advanced kindergarten daughter…at the same time. I’m very pleased with the structure. It’s ready to go and I don’t have to spend time planning…just dive right in. That works well since I am working and homeschooling. – Natalie M.