I love the book and the movie The Lorax. It has so many important lessons to be learned young and old. Here is a fun craft to do as you sit and read the book or watch the movie. Enjoy!
Small paper plate
Orange craft paint
Yellow and orange felt
Green and black markers
Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Paint your plate orange and let dry.
2. Fold a piece of yellow felt in half and draw half a 7-9″ wide mustache on the folded side, cut out, and cut a few more pointy details on the sides.
3. Fold another piece of yellow felt in half and draw a small 3″ curved rectangle on the folded side, cut that out and in half, and cut a few more pointy details on the sides.
4. Carefully glue your mustache and eyebrows onto your orange plate like pictured.
5. Cut a small nose out from your orange felt and glue onto the top of your mustache.
6. Now cut out two large crescent shapes eyes about 1″ wide and use your black and green marker to draw on the eye details and glue them under the eyebrows.