Pokemon Craft: Pikachu Mask
With all the Pokemon Go players out there, I thought it would be really fun to share this super cute Pokemon craft: Pikachu mask. It’s so quick and easy to make!
Let’s get to it!
Pikachu Felt Mask
1 sheet of yellow felt
½ sheet of red felt
1 sheet of white felt
Black construction paper
Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by folding the sheet of yellow crafting felt in half. This will help make the mask uniform on both sides.
2. Start free handing a simple, rounded shape that peaks at the upper corner. This will create the mask shape along with the pointy ears. If you wish, you can create a stencil on paper first, cut it out, and use it as a stencil on the felt.
3. Hold the mask to the child’s face to get an idea of where the eye holes will go. You can mark with a marker if you wish.
4. Use the scissors to cut out eye holes to fit the child.
5. Using the red felt, cut out two round circles to make Pikachu’s cheeks. Set aside.
6. Your black craft paper is perfect for creating a small dot for the nose, as well as a small squiggle for the mouth. While you are at it, cut some small black triangles to tip the ears with.
7. The hot glue can now be used to assemble the mask. Glue on the circles for cheeks, add the nose and the mouth. Allow to dry.
8. Cut two strips of white felt and glue them to the sides of the mask. Once dry they will act as the ribbon to hold the mask on.
Your Pikachu felt mask is now complete and ready to be enjoyed.