There’s nothing more comforting than a warm slice of baked bread. And this Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread recipe is one of my favorites to bake up! The scent leaves in the kitchen is mouth-watering. This bread doesn’t last very long in my house!
Strawberry cream cheese bread
Got some strawberries that are a little too ripe to eat fresh? Then chop them up and put them into this bread recipe. It makes a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hull removed and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Use a 9×5 loaf pan and coat in a light dusting of flour.
3. Make sure it is evenly coated.
4. In a medium bowl add butter, sugar and cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer and cream until fluffy.
5. Add eggs one at a time.
6. Add in your vanilla and mix to combine.
7. In separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
8. Slowly add your butter mixture to your flour mixture and stir to combine.
9. Add whole milk and only stir until just combined; do not over mix.
10. Carefully fold in strawberries.
11. Bake in a 350°F oven for 50-60 minutes.
12. Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Bake this Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread today, and share it! It’s so perfect for passing along to a neighbor or friend. Just make sure you keep enough for yourself too!