My son loves TMNT – all moms with boys will immediately know that stands for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If it’s green and black, my son will put it on and yell “Cowabunga.” It just what we do here, and everyone knows it’s time to fight crime. This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fudge Recipe was a hit with us. I bet your child will like them too! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fudge Recipe
Let your child help you make these. It can be a bit messy with all the food coloring and sprinkles, but that’s what makes it so fun!
- 8 cups white chocolate chips (2 large bags)
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Food coloring: green, red, blue, and yellow
- Candy Eyes
- Decorating Gel
- Mini Loaf Pans (A glass baking dish will work too!)
- Wax paper or parchment paper
- Green sprinkles
1. Cut a piece of wax paper or parchment paper to cover your baking dish or loaf pans. I like to use mini loaf pans for our fudge.
2. Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe container. Microwave for 1 minute and stir. Then, continue to microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each until melted. Be careful not to overcook or burn the chocolate.
3. Once melted, add the sweetened condensed milk and stir.
4. The majority of the fudge mixture will be colored green for the turtle’s face. The rest of the fudge mixture will be divided into 4 small bowls to become the turtle’s face masks.
5. Add food coloring into each of your bowls. You will add green for the turtle’s face, blue for the face mask, blue and red (to make purple) for the face mask, red for a face mask and red and yellow (to make orange) for a face mask. Mix well.
6. In your wax paper lined dish, add a layer of green fudge. Then, layer in your face mask colored fudge. This is really easy to put different colors next to each other! Layer again with green.
7. Add green sprinkles to the top. I like to slightly press the sprinkles into the top layer. Place in the refrigerator to harden. (You can also put in the freezer if needed.)
8. Once the fudge has set, trim the edges to give your fudge slices a nice, clean square look. Slice into squares for service.
9. Add two candy eyes to the side of the fudge on the face mask using decorating gel to adhere. Allow the gel to set.
Next time you need a fun dessert to go with pizza (ok, well, with any meal) – try these TMNT Fudge squares! They’re so sweet and delicious, but fun too!