We are here to give you motivation and support during your homeschool journey. We realize life is busy and things can easily become overwhelming and stressful. We hope that you can find some encouragement here along with some great resources! You can find out more about me right here.
You will find many definitions of what Relaxed Homeschooling is around the web. It will look different for each family and that’s kind of the point. To RELAX and just go with the flow of things. Here are some things that some relaxed homeschoolers might do, find what speaks to you and fits your family and lifestyle. Enjoy this precious time with your kids.
* Follows a set curriculum, but doesn’t stress out over deadlines.
* Curriculum that is based on your child’s unique interest.
* Child picks books that interest him/her to read.
* Child can have time to master subjects at his/her own pace before moving on.
* Fun hands-on learning is incorporated into lessons.
* Field trips are used as a supplement to learning.
* Online programs are sometimes used to help supplement certain subjects.
* Some relaxed homeschoolers follow a 4 day a week schedule.
* Last minute fun ideas that present themselves are valued. Spontaneous in learning.
Relaxed homeschooling will look different from one family to the next and this is just the tip of the iceberg!
*Facebook: We post lots of homeschool tips here that don’t always make it to the website, so be sure to follow us there!
Join our Facebook Community here! We’d love to have you join our group!
*Pinterest: Get lots of homeschool inspiration here!